Working from home is a convenient solution for a young mother. The kid grows up under the supervision of the dearest person, and the mother can always leave without asking permission from the director. But along with the benefits, there are also challenges. To successfully combine work at home with caring for a baby, you need to know a few rules.
1. Time management. The most valuable resource in life is time, because it is exactly what you lack when you work and at the same time take care of children under seven years old. Make a schedule for each day with an allotted time. Take care of every minute, learn to complete tasks on time. This will avoid stress and dissatisfaction with life.
2. Ask for help. If one of the relatives does not work, ask to sit with the child for at least a couple of hours a day. During this period, you can finish urgent business or just relax. Are all loved ones busy? Contact a friend, neighbor, arrange with a nanny.
3. Rest. Do not deny yourself rest, even ten minutes of silence can restore strength. Find a good way to keep your child busy, such as offering a bright book, building a pyramid, or putting things in a closet. At the same time, remember that a baby up to three years old should always remain under the supervision of an adult.
4. Teach your child to be independent. Self-care is one of the essential skills of the social world, so try to convey to the baby why he should clean up toys or dress himself for a walk. The skills of the child significantly save the strength of the parents.
5. Eat right. To withstand the load, observe the daily routine, choose only healthy products. Nutrition is important because the body uses up energy and must be replenished regularly, otherwise, chronic fatigue will appear, leading to depression. Working from home with a child has its advantages and disadvantages, and knowing about them will allow you to come up with your own ways to make work easier.